Skip to content
- You retain sole ownership over all your blog content.
- You may choose to remove your blog at any time from marathonswimmers.org, and export all your content to be hosted elsewhere.
- MSF may also choose to cease hosting your blog, if you abuse the privilege of using our domain, or if you are inactive for an extended period. We will always provide you with your full blog content via an export file before doing so.
- In summary, your relationship with MSF is an “at-will” arrangement. Either party may choose to end it at any time, for any reason.
- There are no explicit parameters on frequency of posting or range of topics. However, we request that generally your blog should be about open water swimming.